Information about Camilia® Oral Solution
Camilia® Oral Solution is a homeopathic medicine for painful teething, suitable for use in the relief of minor teething symptoms in infants and toddlers aged 1 month up to 2 years and children aged from 2 years up to 6 years.
- Open the sachet.
- Detach a single-dose container from the stick. Carefully close the sachet containing the other single-dose containers by folding over the opened side.
- Open the single-dose container by twisting the nozzle. Pour the contents of the single-dose container into the child’s oral cavity while maintaining the child in a sitting position.
- Chamomilla vulgaris 9C – used within the homeopathic tradition for the relief of irritability and teething pain
- Phytolacca decandra 5C – used within the homeopathic tradition for the relief of chewing on and painful gums during teething
- Rheum 5C – used within the homeopathic tradition for the relief of minor digestive disorders
- Purified water
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- This product is not recommended for infants under 1 month old.
- The contents of the container should be used immediately after opening and any unwanted solution should be discarded.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.